- Deadline: 05-09-2022
International courses of high musical perfection
Director: M° Giuseppe Martone
Vice Director: M° Drahomira Biligova
Annual Courses and Masterclasses
The Accademia Musicale Romana realizes the INTERNATIONAL COURSES OF HIGH MUSICAL PERFECTION to give the possibility to young and very young musicians to express their qualities and develop their talent through the frequency of lectures-meetings with Masters of clear fame and great artistic-didactic value that can transmit the great artistic tradition to the new generations.
The INTERNATIONAL COURSES OF HIGH MUSICAL PERFECTION stand out for the high quality level of an original and complete didactic proposal, they have as final goal the cultural and intellectual formation of the new generations promoting these young artists within public concerts included in international concert seasons and festivals, in Rome and other places in Italy.
Another very important aspect is the preparation for the training of the person and interpersonal social relationships through the Chamber Music and Orchestral Training Courses that will also highlight the importance of cohesion between groups of people as well as team spirit for the achievement of a common goal and will give the opportunity to carry out a high quality and effective training in an environment full of stimuli and opportunities to make music together.
The right place for those looking for an educational offer of the highest level and many opportunities to play in prestigious contexts meeting internationally renowned artists.
The INTERNATIONAL COURSES OF HIGH MUSICAL PERFECTION offer:
- Lessons in a Theatre of 200 seats
- Classrooms with upright and/or digital pianos for rehearsals and/or preparation study
- Free Wi-Fi
- Possibility to attend all the other courses and events of the Academy for free
- 1 Certificate of the Academy (already recognized as an accredited Institute for Vocational Training of the Lazio Region)
- Final concert in live streaming
- Other Award Concerts in Rome and/or other locations in Italy that will be destined to the best students (for Concerts outside Rome there will be a reimbursement of expenses).